Tuesday, March 13, 2012

walk by faith and not by sight...

this adoption has certainly challenged me and my family in so many areas of our faith over the past few years... it truly has been an incredible faith journey... one that has stretched me in believing God over what the world and my eyes would tell me.    

there are days of great strength and then some not so much... there are days that the responsibilities of life seem GINORMOUS and then HE SHOWS UP... with words that heals the overwhelmed places...  i am not going to lie and say life is easy right now... BECAUSE IT IS NOT... i am simply choosing to put one foot in front of the other in belief of my God... and embrace the life He has blessed me with me...

and when it all seems as if it is going to take me under, HE gives me a tangible visual of His truth... last night was one of those times... i read these words on a piece of paper that came in the mail from the immigration office...

"Petition received to classify convention adoptees as immediate relatives"...
and then listed Erik and Wendell...


those words as insignificant as they might be to you, were balm to my aching heart...  we are right around the corner from seeing our boys... GOD IS SO FAITHFUL!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations they are absolutely beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the LORD! thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete