Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thoughts during an eight hour layover...

This past week has been just a little on the hectic side...

As a matter of fact... Right now might be the first time this week I've thought much outside of crisis mode.

So it feels good, yet is scary too... It feels somewhat of a cross between Laying on the table waiting on the birth of one I've waited so long for AND the long anticipated ride to our vacation destination that I've planned and prepared for... The exhaustion, the emotion, the excitement and the fear all collide into one and I'm left speechless!

I've not seen my boys in 27 months... A lot has transpired and changed on both sides!
(I'll post the pic of Erik the day we met (as an 11 yr old boy) on twitter, can't get it to post on the blog)

In barely over 24 hours I will wrap my arms around one... While God has a different plan for the other... Painful but perfect, terrifying but tremendous, heart wrenching but exhilarating!! There is no other like our God! He will walk us through this!!

We will begin our journey with Erik on his turf, in his surroundings... How cool is that!

As tough as the next few days will be, they will also be a mighty reunion!!!!!! One full of laughter and tears, dancing and celebration!! To God be the Glory!!!!

Thanks for coming along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment