Thursday, August 2, 2012

accepting with praise, what i don't understand!

God continues to turn my world upside down...
and nothing about it feels good,
yet i will choose to PRAISE HIM!

Skyler and i were scheduled to leave for Africa
tomorrow with a team to do vbs with a group of orphans...
but the plan changed...
because...
 we bought tickets to leave tomorrow for Brazil
to pick up Chloe and Emily...
but the plan changed...

all because... God said so!!

i don't understand anything at the moment...
my heart is breaking and aching...
my flesh longs to make sense of it all..
but my Spirit knows He's got it...

so i will simply sit again in the wait...
trusting and praising Him.










1 comment:

  1. I am understanding more and more in the waiting... My God is glorified. Hang in there sweet friend. I love you and am praying for you.

    -ashley

    ReplyDelete