Friday, May 27, 2011

Is anything too hard for Him?

Wow, time flies.  I had no idea it had been so long since i updated you guys... so sorry!!  We, like many of you, have been trying to navigate the last days of school, attend graduations and get some sleep in between.  However, as tiring as it can be, we still all have smiles, see...
Anyway...this morning as i was again asking the whys of our continued wait, God in His sovereignty led me to this verse in Jeremiah 32:27, "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind.  Is anything too hard for me?"

Wow, once again i sat speechless (i know that is hard for those of you that know me to believe).  The truth is, no one is causing this to take longer than God says so.  He can do anything He wants, so... for now He wants us to wait.  He wants us to learn.  He wants to grow in compassion.  He wants us to love more. 
So that is what we will do!!

Please continue to join us in prayer.  There are alot of things going on behind the scenes that i am not able to share with you just yet, but i will soon!

 I love you all so much and am so thankful for your love and support through this season!  LeAnn

0 comments:

Post a Comment