Wednesday, May 4, 2011

There is Sonshine!

I am praising the Lord today for the beautiful sunshine!  I pray that each of you and your families are together and well.  Due to the recent turn of events in Alabama everything has once again been backed up.  But i know and believe God has it all under control. 

The latest that we understand is that our paperwork will go to the Brazilian consulate this week.  Once it is returned THEN it will go to Brazil.  So... once again we are in the hurry up and wait mode. 

But nothing during the wait has been a waste, it has been glorious.  God has taught me tremendous amounts of patience through this all.  He has taught me about silent periods and desert experiences.  He has taught me the joy of tears and laughter.  He has taught me to hold tight to my family; both my given and church one.  He has taught me the precious gift of friendship.  But more than anything He has and is, continuing to teach me to enjoy the moments i have, right here and right now...that in every situation i can find Sonshine!  That even in the dark moments the Son shines bright, and it is my choice whether i choose to enjoy Him or not!

I will let you know when we have movement, but until then i will enjoy the day full of Sonshine God has blessed me with, i hope you will too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment