Sunday, September 25, 2011

God's plan is perfect!

You know it was no accident that in February 2010 i found myself a plane ride and ocean away from the family that i knew.  And in an instant in time, a breathe of air, as quick as it took me to sing the words "Happy Birthday" i found myself face to face with family i'd yet to meet.  How cool is our God!! 

I can't make up stuff such as this if i tried.  God's plan for my existence and journey began before i found my way out of my mom's birthing canal.  ...if i had known all the mystery and heartache life held would i have wanted to come out?  i can answer with honesty and certainty... absolutely!  To love "wholeheartedly" "without reserve" and "sacrificially"  is worth it!

When Jesus talks about the fact that to be His disciple means that we must deny self, pick up our cross and follow Him... that immediately speaks to heartache.  God's plan from the beginning was that i'd walk in complete surrender, yeilding to His plan.  I wish i'd done a better job over the years, but i can't change that now, however, i can live different going forward! 

The embassy's involved are continuing to discuss our case... God knows!  They are still pushing paperwork... God knows!  We are still waiting... God knows!   The boys are still without an earthly mother or daddy tonight... God knows!  There is nothing He isn't aware of or allowing!   So i believe  part of my surrender today  to be: letting go of my selfish wants, trust in His perfect timing and plan and continue to love without reserve!  He has a plan and it is perfect!

He Alone Is Worthy!!  LeAnn

1 comment:

  1. FATHER, I PRAY that the eyes of my heart may be enlightened in order that I may know the hope to which You have called me, the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints and Your incomparably great power for us who believe! (Ephesians 1:18-19)

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete