Sunday, December 18, 2011

oh how He loves them so...

i am so sorry i haven't updated you... i have been busy with the Lord handling some things that needed to be handled...
 i needed to spend some good 'ol girl time with my daughters ~and their friends :)


i needed to spend some time putting some closure to my current work situation so the Lord could have my full attention, as well as celebrating His birthday in style with the elves :)


and i needed to get away for some good 'ol girlfriend time :)


each of these are exactly what the Lord ordered for my encouragement to handle the next battle... lest we be deceived the enemy is on the field :(

i am a glass half full kind of girl... i absolutely believe in people... sometimes to my ruin...  and this process has certainly been a test of my belief...

SO WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!  PRAISE THE LORD!!  however, the enemy is using people, as he most commonly does, to continue to confuse the process... this whole week has been one big battle... please continue to pray for the boys...

our Lord, however, in His infinite wisdom and sovereignty has His people in place to continue to fight all the enemies advances... but it does and continues to prolong the process...

here is what i love though... THE ENEMY DOES NOT WIN, GOD DOES... GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL AND IS WORKING FOR THE GOOD OF THE KINGDOM!!  He will not leave my boys high and dry... you know how i know? because the Bible tells me so :)  He loves them more than i do!!

i will know so much more tomorrow, i will keep you posted!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment