Wednesday, February 22, 2012

just for the record...

ok so today i sent our last BOOK of paperwork to our adoption agency to forward to the consulates office in Atlanta... Praise the Lord!  if all goes well (now if you've journeyed with us any amount of time you hear me laughing) by monday of next week we should be in our final countdown :)

however, what we originally thought was a wait of 30 days we now know could be anywhere from 30 to 60 days upon their receipt before we are allowed to travel... 

so either way... how many ever days it takes, we are beginning to see the rain slow down and the sun coming up on the horizon... i felt a little like this as i skipped out of the ups office today...


my umbrella all tucked away for now... for later use... with the rainstorm we'll weather with the next adoption process...

can't wait to share more with you soon!
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi LeAnn. This is Nikki at Blogs For a Cause. I am not sure if you are getting my emails. You sent me your payment but never responded with the rest of the info I need. Please send that over today if you get a chance.

    Thanks!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete