Thursday, September 6, 2012

a bad attitude...

so the other day after our skype session with the girls...
i was sitting around nursing a "bad attitude".
 
i was frustrated over the fact that we are sitting again in a wait that we thought was over...
i was sad over my ten year old, an ocean away, crying and saying don't turn off the screen...
i was broken over my fifteen year old, also an ocean away, being stand offish again...
i was irritated that there is delays in Stephens paperwork...
i was hurting watching Eriks face as i had to explain AGAIN,
that i really don't know when we are leaving for his sisters...
 
AND (as if that were not enough)...
if i were really HONEST... i was also explaining to the Lord,
that i was a tad bit overstressed now homeschooling 5,
and that maybe we should reevaluate!
 
so now that i have aired my dirty laundry for you...
let me tell you how cool God is!!
 
i had no more finished my tirade...
when i get a text from my 16 year old that said...
"mom when i saw this it reminded me of you"
 
 
OH HOW I LOVE THE LORD!!
 
He knew EXACTLY what i needed to be reminded of...
and it was even more humorous that He sent it through Jordan.
after laughing out loud... i changed my attitude!

0 comments:

Post a Comment