Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Oh you of little faith, why do you doubt?"

In scripture over and over again Jesus spoke to His disciples, as well as others, about thier lack of faith which was evidenced by thier doubting.  Can i just say that is ME and ME and then ME again, that He continues today to speak over. 

It is embarrassing to say, but I can have my date with my daddy in the wee hours of the morning, with my Bible in one hand and my tea in the other, and it be rich in growth.  I can be filled to the brim with Him and arise from my prayer position believing and strong.  I can sing songs of praise to Him as i get ready and adore Him with every breath i have.  And still yet, somehow, someway as the heaviness of the day takes a toll, as the waves continue to pound minute after minute, hour after hour, i find myself douting, wavering, knocked down with my breath gone and my belief teetering.  When i find myself yet here again, it takes me a second to wrap my mind around what has subtly happened, express my repentance for my unbelief and grab hold of the truth i know; 
  • that GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
  • that HE WILL NOT LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME
  • that HE LOVES THESE KIDS OF MINE MORE THAN I DO and
  • that HE IS ALWAYS FAITHFUL
So i had just had one of these moments yesterday where i was rehearsing the truth i knew when i got an incredible call that i am overjoyed to share with you my prayer partners. 

Our South American approval date has been set for Friday September 2nd.  They have begun to prepare the boys for thier transfer from South to North America, which obviously includes bridging the communication gap. 

We have been told that the social worker is trying to get a green light on some "intense" English training as well as some cultural exposure for the boys.  So as our journey has faithfully been, we are in the wait yet again for an answer. 

So... the estimation is that we will be on ground within the month of September to reunite our family members here with 2 more of our members who are living (for the moment) there.  However, we are thinking more like October might be a more feasible estimation.  But September would be glorious!!

I cannot begin to imagine thier anxiety over this HUGE change in thier lives.  Please join us in praying over thier preparations.  GOD HAS MOVED INCREDIBLE MOUNTAINS!

Everytime i doubt, it brings a level of embarrassment with it.  This journey has been chalked full of unbelievable, unimaginable and unfathomable God moments!  We have sat on the front row and watched mountains move at the sound of God's voice. 

I wish i could sit across from each of you and share the entire story, but that is not possible today.  But what i will share of the story is that i have learned and can say with the utmost of belief and authority that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!!  i've seen it again and again with my own eyes!  it doesn't matter what the world around you says, ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHAT GOD SAYS!

I love you so much my friend, i can feel your prayers!  LeAnn








0 comments:

Post a Comment