Wednesday, August 3, 2011

His waters do not fail!

My memory verse for this week is from Isaiah, it is found in ch 58, verse 11, it reads, "The Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your soul in drought and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail." 

Even in light of the truths that i know, there are days I get out of bed feeling dry and worn out.   I've had a few of those lately.  On these days i find myself rolling onto my knees and then falling face first before the Lord.  This is one of those days!

However, in all honesty i have to say i do not feel overwhelmed much longer after BEING ABSORBED IN HIS PRESENCE!!!  He is so faithful!  He is my living water, and His waters DO NOT FAIL! 

Because He meets with each of us as we call on Him right where we are, then i believe the way He waters our weary souls is different.  I'll share just a couple of my waterings lately :)


ICE CREAM and LOTS OF IT!!


LAUGHTER and lots of it!  (I was late coming out of the church building Sunday night as usual and this is the picture the family sent me)!

And last but certainly not least, SIMPLICITY!  God has been impressing this on our family in every area of life. 

I read in the magazine called Journey just this morning this:  "I think we live too often on spin cycle, our lives wound around the wringer.  God wants one to do what He has gifted one for and not try to be doing everything."  What a joy to no longer feel compelled to be on the performance wheel!

Hoping your day is filled to overflowing with the all consuming water that HE ABSOLUTLY CAN PROVIDE!!    LeAnn

0 comments:

Post a Comment