Friday, August 5, 2011

We're Still Waiting...

So before i go any further i will go ahead and make the assessment outloud so others won't have to say it (all of which i've heard said to my face or through the grapevine);

i know i need therapy
i know I have a whacked out sense of humor
i know my house is chaotic and loud all the time
i know what we are doing doesn't make any earthy sense
i know i have more faith than brains
i know that loving change is wierd
i know i'm a dreamer
and i know my dreams are bigger than what seems like my reality.

I GOT IT AND I AGREE THAT EVERY BIT OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE, however, HERE IS WHAT I ALSO KNOW;

i know my God is BIG
i know my God CAN DO ALL THINGS
i know everyday i am given is A GIFT
i know it is MY CHOICE how i choose to embrace the struggles of this thing called life
i know that what God says IS TRUE
i know the STRENGTH of my God and a good laugh can help me see things clearer
i know THIS ISN'T ALL THERE IS
and i know that what can be seen with my earthly eyes is ABSOLUTLY NOT ALL THAT IS GOING ON, God IS working behind the scenes. 

So now i have to share with you, with joy in my heart and a spring in my step, that we are simply still waiting, still believing and still loving as we wait!!  My joy is from the Lord, not the happenings around me.  And i love that He knows when i need a kick of reminding :)

At just the time i needed a kick, I came home to these pictures that Jordan and her friend Abbie, Skyler and Gracie had worked hard in the 100 degree weather to surprise me with.





These are priceless to me.  Yes we are still waiting, BUT God is good, so much more than i deserve!  So i will continue to believe in His sovereignty and find joy in the day He's blessed me with, regardless of what others think of me or think of what i choose to do!  

Thanks friends for sticking by us on this journey, I truly love you with my whole heart!  LeAnn


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE SIGNS!!!!! They made me smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girls!!! Love the signs!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the signs! Love those girls of yours! (and Abbie too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful for the ways God is blessing you!

    ReplyDelete