Tuesday, October 18, 2011

my heart yearns...

Today i had the joy and blessing of going on a walk all by myself in the middle of the day, it was glorious!  As i was walking i was praising Him for all His amazing creations and my enjoyment of them.  I was having quite a time of worship.  I was intercessing on the behalf of so many friends and family.  I was singing worship songs outloud and allowing the words to minister to my soul.  However, somewhere along the journey i went from a place of worship to a place of crying out to the Lord about how my heart yearns for the day i get to hug my babies, kiss them on the forehead and tell them we will be thier forever mommy, daddy and family; always loving them.  What a beautiful picture that played out in my head. 

I went on to explain to the Lord how frustrated i was with the whole process;  you know... the decisions of men hosing up the whole thing.  Even though I KNOW that He knows the ending AND He is allowing the shots to play out the way they are AND He will use everything for a positive ending for HIS GLORY, i was still telling Him my thoughts and wondering if He understood. 

Funny thing is, (as He ALWAYS does), He had some thoughts to share of His own.  (Can you say a big bite of humble pie :) )  It didn't take me long to see a whole other picture play out in my minds eye!

Within seconds i had a picture of how God the Father yearns, aches and hurts to be a forever daddy to the many lost souls here on earth.  And how our "free will decisions" just hose up the whole thing.  He has made a way, yet pride, ego, self-sufficiency and many others decisions keep many from falling into His arms to feel His hugs, His kisses and His loving affection.  He ABSOLUTELY understands the pain... even better than i do. 

Yes my heart yearns...  but so does His!!  He will see me through this journey; giving me every bit of strength, power and might that i need to bring Glory to His Name through it all!

I needed a swift kick in the bum... a reminder... to rejoice in the Lord always... to not be anxious... to present my requests before Him with a heart of thanksgiving... because He WILL BE WITH ME... every trial i face, every circumstance that goes awry, every time i think i can't do another day of it... every time my heart yearns!!!

I love Him more every second of every day!  LeAnn

0 comments:

Post a Comment