Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Walking by faith and not by sight...

So our house has been somewhat chaotic these past few weeks.  As a matter of fact if i told the truth i'd have to say i feel a tad bit like a circus elephant; it's as if i'm turning circle after circle in the middle of the arena while hundreds of people are observing :)  It's a little unnerving as i see God unravel my life one strand at a time, yet exhilarating all at the same time.   

The last mtn we came up against was big and ferocious... however, God was able and willing to scale it.  i have to say i had to cling tightly to Him to not lose my vision.  The waves have been coming for 20 months now and the fight just keeps getting harder.  But they are worth it!!

Over the past few weeks i have spent the majority of the time down low.  I am broken and it is beautiful.  I didn't realize how good i had gotten at keeping all my balls in the air, finding success in the endeavors i found myself in, but not anymore.  i want to simply love Jesus and others more!!  i've had to begin dropping balls to love my best, to be available when He places a need before me!  it really is freeing, yet painful at times.

I can't see anything in the space before me but HIM, and that is ok.  The boys are in private school, immersed in English and HE LOVES THEM, that has to be enough.  I am trying to keep my eyes up and not on the horizon before me so that i do not lose heart.  What i see with my eyes is NEVER as it seems...  The truth of it all is it is only as HE WILLS!

I would like to say we are in the clear now but i do not know.  We were supposed to already have some paperwork that we do not have so... we are again in the wait... We SHOULD (i laughed out loud when i typed that) know something soon.  I will try to update daily from here on out even if it is a simple line. 

Adoring the ONE with the plan!!  LeAnn

0 comments:

Post a Comment