Friday, July 29, 2011

It is simply what it is, whether i like it or not!

Well i guess you've been waiting on the same thing we've been waiting on... the decision of the vote taken July 25th by the South American Government for our adoption approval.  Well here it is...
It NEVER happened!  They postponed it until August 12th.  So we will continue to wait. 

A couple of years ago i was treking in the jungles of Asia with a group of women.  One particular lady from Ohio, a Godly woman who was years ahead of me in wisdom, was talking about a particular incident that had happened in her life.  After she finished i asked her, "So how did you react to it?"

Her response has stuck with me for years... She said, "What do you mean?  I reacted just like one who believes God is in control.  What happened is simply what it is, whether i like it or not.  I either trust Him with childlike belief or i don't.  My belief in God is that He is who He says He is and He can do what He says He can do whenever He wants. Therefore He is on the throne and knows the circumstances before me.  So... i can choose to accept what comes good or bad and lean in to Him with complete trust or i can choose to disbelieve.  It is my choice,  therefore i choose to believe."

That is my choice today as well...  simple childlike belief.  i don't have to have an answer or a reason, i simply choose to believe God.  i don't like the delay or understand it, but it is what it is! 

Loving Him and you today, LeAnn

0 comments:

Post a Comment