Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A little news is better than none :)

So the boys are doing great.. they played baseball for the first time on Saturday.  We are told they are quite the atheletes.  You know this made thier daddy smile when he found out, since he loves sports :)

However, i would be lying if i said anything other than they are getting anxious to come home!  As much as my heart aches, i cannot imagine theirs!  They've known a while now... and yet they've seen no movement.  I wonder in thier little hearts if they wonder if it is all true? 

So as much as my heart aches (and it is more than words can articulate) i can't imagine theirs.  They are finally told of their "forever family" and then we don't come.  They hear of a family and siblings coming and yet another night turns into day.  I cannot imagine!  Please pray for them!

i truly don't understand all the delays, but God does.  i don't understand the magnitude of what is going on behind the scenes as we sit in "the wait" but God does.  So... we will trust and wait! 

Yesterday i went on a walk (yes in the heat of the day, not so bright) and the words from John Waller's song, "While i'm waiting" brought tears to my eyes, but a strengthened resolve to my heart.  Here is what it says:

I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord and I am hopeful.
I'm waiting on You, Lord though it is painful.
But patiently, I will wait!

I will move ahead bold and confident, taking every step in obedience.
While I'm waiting... I will serve You, While I'm waiting... I will worship,
While I'm waiting... I will not faint, I'll be running the race even while I wait!

I'm waiting, I'm waiting on You Lord and I am peaceful.
I'm waiting on You Lord though it's not easy, but faithfully I will wait.
Yes, I will wait!

We definitly continue to sit in a "waiting period".  But we are confident that in God's perfect timing we will get word it is TIME TO GO!  In His perfect timing we will wrap them in our arms.  In His perfect timing we will tell them of His great love for them and ours!  And in His perfect timing we will introduce them to you!  I can't wait for the day :)   

If i've forgotten to tell you lately, I cherish you!!  LeAnn

Also... Please don't forget our girls in your prayers, we are praying that God will make a way for us to meet them while we are in South America...  I am believing Him for this miracle!

1 comment: