Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Fun :)

Fun in the sun with friends!  
 




 Even Cookie hung out with us! 
 Jordan on the other hand is out of the pool for a little while. 

We are definitly enjoying the Summer and all the good ol lazy family days!  We are Summer kind of family!

I am so sorry i have been so weak in my updates, but i have had to process all the set backs and take time to let God heal my heart. 

I wish i could say i knew when we would be traveling but i honestly don't.  It is completely in the government of So America's hands now.  And everything seems to be a slow process :)

I continue to focus on the sovereignty of God and that His timing is perfect!  He is never in a hurry and has all the time in the world, so... i will just have to rest in the truth. 

We are completely ready for the boys whenever God allows us to travel to get them.  In the meantime He is doing some pretty cool stuff within the orphanage there.  Can't wait until i can share!!

As we are in the wait, we will continue to enjoy the Summer Sun and lazy days by the water.  It thrills my heart to say that the boys are spending this month with families so they too are having Summer fun! 

God is continuing to mold and shape us all as He prepares us for thier Homecoming.  I am not exaggerating when i say He is ROCKING our world. 

i will share with you when i get to a place that i can articulate what is going on within :)  Please bear with me!

I love you friends, and am so thankful for your prayers!  LeAnn

0 comments:

Post a Comment