Saturday, March 23, 2013

Update...


I don't know what triggers homesickness...
It could be that we left home 31 days ago;
It could be my desire to sleep in a bed :)
It could be my baby turns 10 on Monday
And I won't be there;
It could be my eldest daughter leaving for a
Mission trip this am and I didn't get to see her off;
It even could be... having fixed grilled fish and
Chicken, baked pot, corn on Cobb, salad and
Brownies today... A favorite meal at home...
Whatever it is... The feeling is SO real!!

BUT as much as my heart hurts....
It's nothing compared to Chloe's and Emmy Joy's.

Please pray for them by name as we are coming
To the end of our days here!

We will take them to thier church tomorrow night
Where the Pastor will pray over our family
(Yes all in Portugese)!

We go before the judge Monday at 1:00pm.
And If all goes in our favor...Scott and Erik will board
a plane on Tuesday headed home.

The girls and I will stay behind to do birth certificates
And Brazilian passports, then travel to Rio to connect
With Deborah and do a doctors visit  and American passports.

We are SO close!!   Thank you for hanging with us...

For taking unbelievable amts of meals and gift cards
To our family!

For hugging on my mom and kids!

For taking my kids home with you for the weekends!

For words of encouragement,  for your prayers on
Our behalf and for your friendship!

We take NONE of it for granted!!  Thank you!!

Words do not do justice to how my heart feels about
Each of you!

I love each of you dearly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment